• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam SOS Sept.22-23, Columbia, SC

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Almost Showtime!

The SOS/British Car show is a little more than a week away-it is not too late to register or you can even register the day of the show. The Sunbeam is not running? Come anyway and we will find a seat for you to ride in a Sunbeam for our SOS. Please let me know if you will be joining us on Saturday for the SOS. Thanks! Eric

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sos

Well I have pre-run our scenic Sunbeam drive route (you will LOVE it!), the picnic shelter at the park is reserved, menu being selected, Harrington is ready, all we need is you to join us on Saturday at the SOS! Or come on Sunday to see a nice assortment of Sunbeams at the show. Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
SOS is THIS WEEKEND!

The time is here. If everyone remembers it was this event that created some re-thinking on the date of the Invasion. They were nice enough to move the Invasion for us now we need to come out and enjoy another Sunbeam event here in South Carolina. It appears we will have 15 ( ten Alpines, four Tigers and a Harrington) or so Sunbeams here and could get up to around 20 if you come. Scroll down to the previous messages and get the website for more details. Last check the weather was going to be in the upper 80's. A drive around a beautiful lake and a cookout are some of the things we will do.

The day after this event will be an all British Car Show with over 100 British beauties in Finlay Park, downtown Columbia, SC.

You get two for one this weekend!!

Cheers,

Todd

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Restaurant suggestions

How 'bout a few restaurant suggestions for Friday night, maybe some "local" favorites.

Tom j

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Tom, Here is my suggestion:

The Vista area of downtown Columbia if full of restaurants, some even call it restaurant row. My favorite downtown restaurant is just outside of the VISTA area. The name is New Orleans Restaurant. It sits right on the Saluda River and overlooks the city of Columbia. If the weather is comfortable, please ask to be seated outside on the deck over the river.. At least ask to be seated with a view of the river/ city. Direction to this restaurant are as follows: As you leave the Hampton Inn you will want to take a left on Gervais St. and go about a 3/4 of a mile and cross over the Gervais St. bridge. As soon as you croos the bridge you will take the first left and the restaurant will be on your left. !21 Alexander Rd. West Columbia, SC
(803) 794-5112