• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Series 2 Parts Car

socorob

Donation Time
Anyone near SE Louisiana interested in whats left of my parts car, let me know. I will probably let it go for a case of beer and you come trailer it off. If no takers, it will be going to the crusher soon. The floors are gone, it has engine short block, front suspension, rear suspension,steering, transmission, driveshaft, brakes.. I have no idea of the condition of any of it. Car is stored in storage container and I have to get it out of there. Contact me at socorob@hotmail.com if interested. The upper parts of the main shell would be usable for patch panels and that is mostly good, trunk has large dent but I dont think its rusted.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I don't need them but if the car still has the door trim "hockey sticks" you should grab those. Same with the lever arm links. They're unique to the Alpine and getting harder to find with tight bushes.

bmohr

Gold Level Sponsor
Hi Robbie,
What is the town or city in SE Louisiana? I have some relatives in Franklinton and Hammond. Is that close?

jvdtmd

Donation Time
1962 sunbeam parts

Hi,
I have a 1960 Alpine series I and am in need of some odd parts. IF you are willing to sell them let me know.
2 Carb intake manifold with the 2 locating rings in the 2 outer ports.
Steering wheel
thanks
Joe jvdtmd@gmail.com