• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam road side assistance?

moonracer

Donation Time
When I travel to the SAAB owners conventions I usually drive an old car as do alot of us. We usually have a thread for assistance along the way if something happens close to another forum user. I will start. I live about 2 hours south west of Winona and am only 15 min south of I-90. and 1 hour east of I-35. I have a shop with tools and a hoist and a truck and trailer for break downs. I am leaving Friday early morning for the Invasion. My contact info is.

Marty Adams
Meyer Garage
2687 480th St.
McIntire, IA 50455
888-722-2246

George Farrell

Donation Time
I live in Lakeville MN, just south of Minneapolis 1.5 miles east of I-35. I've got lots of tools and spare parts. My cell phone number is 612-419-7567.

George

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
SCAT world headquarters is near Columbia, South Carolina. Sunbeams and their owners are always welcome. Many parts cars to locate needed parts are here too! We are 1100 miles south of Winona. Eric

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Most clubs have some sort of support for fellow members to help each other. If you're planning to come thru the "Anvil of the Sun" oops, Valley of the Sun-Phoenix you might want to let us know just in case... If for nothing else, grab a cup of coffee.

spudman5

Donation Time
I live about 1 mile off of I-90 on the far West suburbs of Chicago. I've only had my Alpine since February, but I've got a good garage of tools and I'd be happy to help out anyone needing assistance on their wait to the Invasion.

Mike

moonracer

Donation Time
With everyone getting ready to head out for the invasion I thought it might be a good idea to bump this thread to the top.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Leaving out around 5:30-6:00 am on Wed anyone from Tenn, Kentucky, or Ill going to be on the road?

See everyone else in Mn.
Tom j

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Gang,

Please post photos as the Invasion is taking place for those of us that want to be there but cannot make it.

Cheers,