• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Jingle

canbeam

Silver Level Sponsor
I uploaded an original Sunbeam radio jingle to Youtube last week digitzed from a reel to reel tape I have dated May 1965. In order to upload I had to add a slideshow, so I threw together some historical photos I have on my computer. The link is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjyRSaxJFAs

If you go there and are not registered with Youtube, you will be asked for an email address. If you don't want to do that just go to Youtube and search "Sunbeam Jingle" and you'll get there.

Makes you want to run out to buy a Sunbeam....lol

PS The next video after it is a short clip of my Tiger arriving from California a number of years ago, if you're interested....