• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Harrington Le Mans Scripts for Sale

NN LeMans

Donation Time
PARTS FOR SALE: Set of OEM Re chromed Harrington Le Mans Scripts for Sale. Attention all Sunbeam Harrington LeMans Owners. On Saturday, February 29, 2020, at 12:00 Noon (EST) I will place on e-Bay, for a 7 day auction, a set of OEM, re chromed, “Le Mans” scripts. These were found in a UK chrome shop that was going out of business and the re chromed pieces had never been picked up by the customer who asked for them to be re chromed. I purchased them in February 2015. The scripts are original and are in perfect condition with excellent chrome work. Each piece, the “Le” and the “Mans” have three intact mounting pins on them. These scripts are extremely rare pieces and I want to see them go to a good home and to someone who is restoring, or plans to restore their LeMans vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_6407.JPG
    IMG_6407.JPG
    354.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6408.JPG
    IMG_6408.JPG
    369.6 KB · Views: 10