• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine: U.K. National 2023

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
This video shows clips of what happened at the U.K. National 2023. In the coming weeks there will be detailed videos released covering specific presentations and events that took place. This video is an oversight of the whole weekend. Where else will you see five Harringtons, a Harrington Bus and Justin Harrington, all in the same place! It was lovely to welcome visitors from America as well as Australia and Canada in addition to the many who came across from mainland Europe. Why not come over to next years show? It will be in the East Midlands, near to the airport from 16-18th August 2024.

Attachments

• IMG_5815.jpeg
    IMG_5815.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5658.jpeg
    IMG_5658.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I should be there for next years show. I dont think I will be bringing my alger. I checked into it, and the taxes are insane. The actual shipping wasn't too bad.

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
We would love see you. It was great to welcome the American visitors this year. When it gets closer and your plans are firmed up, contact me and perhaps we could meet up.

Tim R

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Will do. I am leaving in about a week for a 3 week vacation in Germany. I will be back in the states for a week or two, and then I will take my first trip to the UK to meet the customer at their plant. I will be in the UK for about a week. The relocation will happen some time after the first of the year.

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
If I remember correctly from an earlier post you will be based in Yorkshire, is that correct? That is a long way from where we are but quite close to next year's National which will be at Castle Donnington race track in the Midlands.
Tim R