• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine/Tiger wiring kits

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
This good weather has me in a good mood! For the rest of March I will give a $15 discount on any wiring kits I sell to SAOCA forum users.

I do not offer my kits on ebay anymore. You can see the kits and info about them by visiting my business website. www.petesperformancewiring.com

I am happy to provide help to folks who buy the kits from me. If you purchase a kit from one of the ebay sellers please call them for technical help. Just sayin.....

Robbo

Donation Time
I highly endorse Paul's kit AND help! He had the harness custom made for a few other accessories and the installation was very smooth (I did 2). More than anything, Paul was very supportive for direction, guidance and support both on the phone, email and a more specific set of directions for clarity. If you're thinking of doing this project, Paul is your guy!

Robbo

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Being a "Dummy" on electrical wiring, etc., etc. I was skeptical of doing the wiring required in a restoration project.

I bought one of Paul A's wiring harness kits and proceeded to get someone that was an expert to do the rewring for me. Several guys said they would.

I waited, and waited and waited for them..... No show (the money was not the problem).

One guy showed up and at $25.00 an hour we agreed to the job. He worked about three hours and gave up.

Back to square one???

I called Paul A for help! He was very patient with me apparently because I tackled a load of work I had never done before.

I finally was able to get'r done with a finished product I'm proud of.

A last comment is necessary here, The Forum Guys are great in many areas of expertize too! Tom H was a most valuable help also...

Thanks Guys,