• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Stolen?

Pumpkin

Donation Time
I don't know about the art work.. BUt Did you really look at the photos. He states that it will take some work,:eek:, Ha It looks like it is ready to fall in half..:confused:
Oh well the art department will take care of the car.. IT needs it under neath.
Chuck

64beam

Donation Time
The seller does state there is rust in a few sections, and to the untrained eye it looks quite good. Hopefully the rust is not too bad and svae this poor Alpine from being a parts cars.

Regards, Robin.

weaselkeeper

Silver Level Sponsor
Now I don't feel so bad about paying too much for mine with it's rust. After replacing all four floor sections and with the trunk panel yet to be started when I get home next month, I can start to make some progress instead of cutting parts out. This one looks at though x frame would be the first step to insure you didn't have a Flintstone mobile. Hope the buyer owns a welder with lots of wire.