• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Steel Wheel ID?

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
These came off a local Alpine, they don't look like anything Sunbeam to me but can someone identify them?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 35

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
These came off a local Alpine, they don't look like anything Sunbeam to me but can someone identify them?

Pete,

Pretty sure those are from an Pinto or that era Ford compact.

01010_ijvS5VwoAJaz_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...0647852.html&usg=AOvVaw2aIXxuaOSn-i5J9mmFAIfS

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Yeah, I popped a tire off of it and the inside is marked 'Made In Canada' so nothing I care about. Thanks!

Pete,

You didn't say, are they 13 or 14 inch wheels - and how wide - probably stamped somewhere XX x XX - ET XX?

They might make a decent alternative spare wheel.

Just a thought,

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
Pete,

You didn't say, are they 13 or 14 inch wheels - and how wide - probably stamped somewhere XX x XX - ET XX?

They might make a decent alternative spare wheel.

Just a thought,

They are 13" wheels. The wheels are ok, the tires were once made of rubber but are now hard. There is a small independent tire shop near by, a mom and pop place. I plan to give them the wheels. They may be able use them to help a customer out.