• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sparto 4-way rotary switch

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
switch

Yes Allan,

This is a nice - correct switch for the Rootes switch panel.
I have a panel and switch on my SIII and it works very well.

It will be good to see what it fetches.

Allan, if you make the purchase try and protect the switch so you don't fry it, they are hard to find yet with the original box.

Andrew

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

Andrew,
In the description he says he does NOT have the box.
Lee

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Andrew,
In the description he says he does NOT have the box.
Lee

Good eye Lee.

I didn't read the entire ad but you would have to wonder why he would show it in the picture for the auction and then not have the box. I would then also have to wonder if the picture of the switch is the actual switch that is being sold.

Andrew

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

Andrew,
Possibly the first one he sold had the box, and he is reusing the same photo for the second. I have noticed that a lot of people from the UK, that sell parts on eBay really do not know what NOS means. Sometimes, noted in the descriptions, "looks like only mounted on car", or "NOS, minor pits", or "needs a good cleaning/polish". Not to say it doesn't happen with sellers over here also. If the price doesn't get too high, I might bid on it. PM me if you are going to bid. I know I can't match your "deep pockets"!!
Lee

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

There is a second of these Sparto switches from a different UK seller if others are interested. It finishes before the auction Allan posted. This one is boxed, but does not look like it has instructions.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AN-UNUSED-SPARTO-RALLY-TYPE-FOG-SPOT-LAMP-SWITCH_W0QQitemZ330297969275QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item330297969275&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Regards, Robin.