• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Soft top replacement

Sownman

Donation Time
Need to replace soft top in my Tiger and want to stay as close as possible to factory original. I understand original was black with grey inner side. Any source for such material ?

Steve

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I got original British Everflex material from Alpine West Midlands in England.

Sownman

Donation Time
I wrote to Alpine West Midlands and got an everlast material sample. It doesn't match my top which I thought was original, but now know it isn't. It also has an exterior texture completely different than factory original, its no longer made in the pinpoint texture so it appears I'm going with a top from SS or Classic Sunbeam thats wrong on the interior but appears correct on the ext.

Steve