• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Slide show

lgurley

Donation Time
I have never tried this but if it works I thought some of you might like a look at my V6 driver. I only have a couple of hundred miles on it right now but it feels like I can drive it every day in comfort. For the time being I have parked my Pontiac and my Silverado.
http://rides.webshots.com/slideshow/569685970jWvDOv
I hope the link works. If it does I will post some more.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

It certainly worked OK. Great custom work, looks great. Do I sense some Mustang inspired artistry ;) . Its good to be able to just enjoy your car :) .

Regards, Robin.

lgurley

Donation Time
Hi,

It certainly worked OK. Great custom work, looks great. Do I sense some Mustang inspired artistry ;) . Its good to be able to just enjoy your car :) .

Regards, Robin.
Robin,
I toured the shopping malls with my camera and brought back pictures of a Mustang and a Jag to my painter. He said "I can do that" and he did.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Larry,

You can leave your other rides in the garage, because your Alpine is as dependable as any Toyota, just a whole lot more fun than a Toyota. I loved the rear view shot, where the exhaust steam is coming out of the tail pipes. I swear that I could hear the exhaust burbling. WOW!! I'll bet you will be using it a lot more then either of your other cars.

Jose :D

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Sweeeeet lookin' Alpine.... Love the arm rests, do they do the job ? How's the B B Q at the food joint ?

Tom j

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Nice Job

Larry,
This is a sweet ride. I really liked what you have done on the interior. Were those Alpine seats with custom upholstery?

The very last picture was a round thing looking handle. I couldn't figure out what that was.

Do you have pics of the engine?

Rob

lgurley

Donation Time
Hi Larry,

You can leave your other rides in the garage, because your Alpine is as dependable as any Toyota, just a whole lot more fun than a Toyota. I loved the rear view shot, where the exhaust steam is coming out of the tail pipes. I swear that I could hear the exhaust burbling. WOW!! I'll bet you will be using it a lot more then either of your other cars.

Jose :D
Every chance I get and yeah, I got lucky with the exhaust shot. I also don't live in any of these places. I just thought the pictures would be nice.

lgurley

Donation Time
Sweeeeet lookin' Alpine.... Love the arm rests, do they do the job ? How's the B B Q at the food joint ?

Tom j
Tom,
The arm rest really only work for pulling the door closed. I think the passenger might be able to rest his arm there but there isn't much space to rest your arm and drive on the driver side.
The Barbecue is good. I used to take my oldest son there after he played a little league game and buy him an ice cream cone. He is 40 now and the same family runs the place.

lgurley

Donation Time
Larry,
This is a sweet ride. I really liked what you have done on the interior. Were those Alpine seats with custom upholstery?

The very last picture was a round thing looking handle. I couldn't figure out what that was.

Do you have pics of the engine?

Rob
Rob,
The seats are Alpine seats with leather upholstery. The color and pattern of the car and the interior are copied from a 2008 Corvette. I got the color code from the Chevy dealer.
The Round thing in the last picture is one of the speakers for the Sony stereo system.
Here is a link to some pictures of the engine. They aren't real good and I will be posting more when I have better ones.
http://rides.webshots.com/album/569620109nbGIxC

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
1-Like everyone has already said, the car is great.
2-Looking at the slide show I have to say I like the stock wheels and hubcaps. Based on your reports on the performance, it looks like a real sleeper.

Nice car...

lgurley

Donation Time
1-Like everyone has already said, the car is great.
2-Looking at the slide show I have to say I like the stock wheels and hubcaps. Based on your reports on the performance, it looks like a real sleeper.

Nice car...
Thanks Nick,
It is an honor to be complimented by people with the talent and imagination of those on this forum.