• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SIV windsheild/screen........

dmich2

Donation Time
As I just replaced the windshield in Sweet Pea, I'm selling the old one. Now it's a SIV, and probably the original. There are two small stone chips, but my neighbor is having a windshield company come repair one on his car and I'll get him to do the Alpine's. Other than that, it's in good shape, considering it's 44 years old. Now shipping will be the hit I assure you. Good thing, I have the box the new one came in and it's very well cushioned. I believe shipping will be in the 60-70 dollar range, still checking. And no, I won't bring it to the Invasion, no room, sorry.:eek:

If interested, PM me. I can send pictures, but it's easier if you give me an email address, other than the forum.

Dennis

graybrstl

Donation Time
Windshield

Hi, greetings from Tennessee.
Do you still have the windshield you were listing.
Would be very interested.

Cheers

Graham