• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SIII Grill

cbroadbooks

Donation Time
My Dad had a SIII stored behind his shop. The years have taken their toll on the car. It will probably have to be scrapped. Inside his shop, I found the grill. It needs to be cleaned, but otherwise, seems in really good shape. I searched eBay but didn't find anything to compare it to. Any idea what they typically go for? How do I clean it without damaging it?

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
S-III Grill

Hello C, you have a PM. Give me a call ;919-475-2917. I AM IN a'VILLE THIS WEEKEND.
Thanks

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
My Dad had a SIII stored behind his shop. The years have taken their toll on the car. It will probably have to be scrapped. Inside his shop, I found the grill. It needs to be cleaned, but otherwise, seems in really good shape. I searched eBay but didn't find anything to compare it to. Any idea what they typically go for? How do I clean it without damaging it?

I had an extra grill and sold it a few years back. My grill was 95% and it sold for $120.00, I think it was a good deal for the purchaser.

Andrew