• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SII Alpine Just Completed

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Dennie sent me his pics to upload to the gallery, here's a preview and link to album:

028.JPG

https://plus.google.com/photos/1161...ms/5939522804168023793?authkey=CM2I0fb7qLOdUA

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Gotta have wide white walls for a ribbon , Steve.
Fantastic look to that car Dennie. Good job.
Tom j

alpine_64

Donation Time
Dennie,

The car looks great.. really well done. I'm not sure i like the 2 different handbrakes you are using though.. the brick and rock might not be in keeping with the rest of the car :D

Am sure the car will be a ball to drive when you get it finished and on the road. I note you have the aerial hole on the front scuttle.. will you be fitting a radio? If not.. you can use the hole for the mirror.. its a good location as it puts it just in your field of view.

RootesRich

Donation Time
The Colorado Chapter is very lucky... within the last two weeks not one, but two SII's have been completed. Dennie's and Kevin Tapply's that took best of show at the Colorado Conclave.
Well done both of you. (And thanks for making my SV look like crap next to yours :p)

markp

Donation Time
Beautiful Restoration

Dennie,
Beautiful restoration. I noticed the wire wheels go really well with the car. What kind of wheels are they? (noticed 4 lug pattern) Where did you get them? Are they 13X5 or 13X6?
Thanks
MarkP

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
Great job..........Yes tell us about the wheels please, I have seen them before but never could find them on line only in 14 inch