• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Several Alpine/Hillman Parts For Sale

Nevadanut

Donation Time
I've obtained several Alpine/Hillman parts and have started looking through a fairly large collection. Several cams, pistons, motor parts as well as misc. pieces. I also have a few Alpines that some of the parts will be removed and distributed to new owners needing them. If you have a particular piece you're looking for, let me know with an E-mail and I'll get back to you. Located in Northern Nevada. hokey@oasisol.com

64beam

Donation Time
You would not have any MKII headlight rims do you? :)

Paul

Hi Paul,

I thought there was still a pair on Ebay at the moment? There will probably be no more from this end of the world for a while.

Regards, Robin.

Nevadanut

Donation Time
The cars are late series cars. I do not have any of the headlight rings you are referring to. I did find a couple of engine crankshafts that are fresh and ready to go along with other stuff. I also have what appears to be a rebuilt Alpine steering box assy as well as a spare used one. New connecting rods, several used connecting rods, oversize pistons, Isky aftermarket cams. I'll be pulling the gauges out of the cars as well as the seats. I already sold the blocks and the cylinder heads but still have a few intake manifolds/carb pieces left. Lots of cam gears, rocker arms, misc. engine stuff. I've also acquired a Hillman Husky and don't know if I should keep it. It was previously used as a race car, and is pretty rough. But it's a titled car for someone who wants a real project. I'm pretty deep in Sunbeam stuff, and the pile is getting deeper and more cars may be coming soon, so it may be released back into the wild. Only have room for so much stuff.

P

PhilipH

Steering Box Series V

Hi, I can see its an old post but if you have any series V steering parts it'd be great. I am looking for a 67 Series V Burman box or more specifically the internal nut assembly. It is for a RHD car and I'm not sure if boxes are same on LHD but internals should be I guess?

Appreciate it if you could help out

Cheers

PhilipH

gordonra

Donation Time
Are you indicating that you are keeping the gauges?

If in good condition, 'd be interested in:

Fuel
Temp
Ammeter
Oil Pressure

Wombat

Donation Time
PhilipH

The internals of LHD and RHD steering boxes are diferent. The thread on the worm and nut goes the other way. If you put RHD internals in a LHD bos, (or vice versa), when you turn the steering wheel left, the front wheels will turn right.

lgurley

Donation Time
Are you indicating that you are keeping the gauges?

If in good condition, 'd be interested in:

Fuel
Temp
Ammeter
Oil Pressure

I also could use the same if you have more than one set I also need the clamps that hold the jack, lug wrench and crank in place in the boot.

Larry