• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V Alpine motor parts and more for sale

tigretr

Donation Time
I have a number of parts I would like to find a home for. The price I have listed on my webpage is firm and does not include shipping which you are on the hook for.

Click on the link below or paste it into your browser to see a detailed description and pictures of each part.

http://www.myturboalpine.com/mysunbeamalpine/ForSale.html

The parts include:
1) Series V oil filter block
2) 8.5" Flywheel
3) Chrome timing cover modified for a lip seal. Also comes with an aluminum ring to eliminate flange flex and leaks when tightening bolts.
4) Deburred bottom of an oil pump
5) Chrome oil cooler block
6) Very nice clutch release arm with almost new ball bearing (not the stock graphite part.
7) Slave cylinder
8) Some used lifters that need re-facing
9) Oil cooler bypass valve and modified pressure release valve (60psi)
10) Stock Alpine length Isky Pushrods
11) Timing chain oil tube with spring and ball
12) Radiator, re-cored with 2.25" thick, 4 row modine core. Top tank is polished brass.

I can be contacted from the link above or you can PM me here.
Payment can be made via PayPal or you can send me a check which will be cashed prior to shipment.

Brian

tigretr

Donation Time
Not exactly sure where the "text message" is going but I am not getting it on my phone. Email (tigretr@gmail.com) or PM is your best bet.

Jim,
I got your PM and responded.

Ron,
Haven't got anything from you yet.

Brian

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
a number of parts I would like ....

12) Radiator, re-cored with 2.25" thick, 4 row modine core. Top tank is polished brass.

I can be contacted from the link above or you can PM me here.
Payment can be made via PayPal or you can send me a check which will be cashed prior to shipment.

Brian[/QUOTE]

Brian, I'm very much interested in your raditor!

Please give me a chance at it!

My Phone Number is: 864-554-0814
I tried to send an E-mail but my Outlook is not functioning well...

Send me an E-mail.

Dan Richardson

tigretr

Donation Time
Here is an updated list of the parts still available.

1) Series V oil filter block
2) 8.5" Flywheel
4) Deburred bottom of an oil pump
5) Chrome oil cooler block
8) Some used lifters that need re-facing
11) Timing chain oil tube with spring and ball

Brian