• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series IV Grill Badge

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
I am looking for a 64 GT grill badge/surround in good shape chrome-wise. backplate not needed.

alpine_64

Donation Time
There are 2 types used on the siv, an early style with 4 recessed lines and a textured internal finish and a simplified later version that has no indents and smooth face internal and external finish.

Is your car a round cornered or square cornered door/bonnet car?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Registered?

Hi Bird, I looked up your car to see if it was in the SAOCA Registry ... Did not see it there.

Mine is a '65 SIV 0766 GT. Currently undergoing complete body work with the primer coat, Soon to be painted back Colour Code 39.

I might have overlooked yours if registered.

DanR

alpine_64

Donation Time
A friend here in Australia has a decent origonal early surround for sale for $au70 , I know Paul Scofield stateside had a restored one for sale recently too.