• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II Parts

Daniel Cooper

Donation Time
Hey folks-

I have some parts available for an Alpine Series II. Starter, distributor, head, fuel pumps, stock oil filter housing, points and condenser, dashboard. Come and get them and they are yours. I'm in San Francisco

Acollin

Platinum Level Sponsor
Do you have headlight bezels? If so, what color, what condition, what price?

Pictures please.

Thanks

Daniel Cooper

Donation Time
Sunbeam Series II parts

Nope just motor parts. Also a clutch master cylinder, wheel bearings new in the package.

I also now remember I have a 4 speed transmission. Worked fine before it came out--make me an offer anyone.

cdk84

Donation Time
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your listing.

May I ask for the distributer, points and condenser, clutch master and wheel bearings please?

Thanks for your kindness. My zip code is 01945. When you determine the cost of postage, please let me know and I will send funds. What is your preferred way to be paid?

Best Wishes,

David Kellogg

cdk84

Donation Time
Parts Follow Up

Hi Daniel,

Writing to follow up. Have you received my post? (still interested in the distributer, points and condenser, clutch master and wheel bearings)

Thank you,

David

ralphy75

Donation Time
Hi Daniel,

I am looking for the following S2 parts:
2 small dashboard ends (rubber/metal screwed to dashboard, touching the doors)
2 softtop cantrails clips
1 original choke cable
3 original exhaust mounts (not the later C-shape type)
2 plastic side handles for seat back adjuster (S3 type)
2 pins in door stops
1 alternator adjuster strap

Daniel Cooper

Donation Time
Parts

Hey folks-

Sorry all I have now is two 4 speed transmissions, both worked just fine before I took them out. One is in Maine, one in San Francisco. Anyone want them, come and get them.