• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 5 Oil Pan needed

LarryN

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm having to convert my Series 2 engine to a Series 5 oil pump and could use a Series 5 oil pan with the right baffles to clear the pump and pickup.

Larry

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
Series V Pan

The dipstick for a Series V 1725 engine is in the block, not the pan, so a change of pan is more involved to work on Series II engine. You may have to modify baffles in Series II pan instead.

LarryN

Diamond Level Sponsor
I've been told that the baffles can be removed relatively easily - do you know if it is possible to move the Series 5 baffles to the Series 2 pan? I had forgotten about the dipstick problem - thanks for pointing it out.

Larry

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I believe you should contact a fellow Forum member Rick Guest he has an oil pan that might work.

DanR

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Oil Pan ....

I believe Rick Guest has a handle as "tylerite3124"

IF WRONG I APOLOGIZE!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Larry, I'm trying to get info to you about the Oli Pan you asked for.... wellI saw one some where for sale but can't remember exactly where.

I believe the first info I set you about Rick Guest is correct and I also believe he had it posted on Ebay with in the last week or so.