• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Selling my Series V

B

blakester

I haven't the time to drive my 66 Series V so time to sell it to a good home. I had it on Ebay a couple weeks ago and there seemed like a lot of interest but my reserve of $8000 wasn't met. I feel the car is worth this and hope one of you out there does too!!

The Ebay listing # is 320117778477. Hope it still works for viewing cause I'm a slow typer and pretty much all relevent info and decent photos are there. The car is in Vancouver BC. I'm away until June 11 but will try to check in for messages.

skywords

Donation Time
The car is very lovely and I remember seeing it during the auction. Be careful with that fuel regulator, I have the same one on my series II and when the diafram starts to leak it gushes fuel at an alarming rate out that vent hole on the adjusting knob. I emptied a full tank of fuel thru it and did not even smell fuel. I don't where to tell you to mount it but just keep an eye on it. JC whitney has them for around $26 US. If I were closer I would come look at it. I spent 10k delevered to my door for a series II with OD but no hard top. I think you are ok with the price providing everything works. You might try springing for the soft top/ polish rocker cover or paint it green and maybe that would do it. I can tell you take care of it.

B

blakester

Thanks Rick

I have someone coming to look tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

B

blakester

Back on Ebay

I've decided to have another go on Ebay. Here's the item number if you are interested: 320128409520. Thanks, Blake