• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Selling my 1963 Series 3 GT

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hello Sunbeamers,

I have decided to sell my yellow Series 3 GT. This car was a five year restoration and turned out beautiful. Everything on it was touched except the rear axle. All new chrome, polished stainless, hard to find items on this car, painted primrose yellow (a very light yellow), rebuilt motor, overdrive transmission, Dayton wireless chrome rims (including spare), rebuilt seats with yellow piping, new wood dash, correct clock, new carpet, all new rubber through-out, whitewall tires with many more small nice things. I am only letting this car sit in my garage and collect dust. It needs to be owned by someone that can enjoy it. This car was on the cover of LL Bean magazine a couple of years ago and always shows well in every show it is in.

There are a couple of items that need attention - the clock is not wired and not sure (doubt it) if it works, the overdrive has been rebuilt but I am not getting it to engage (maybe a solenoid)

I am coming here first before going to E-Bay (E-Pay). We are the Alpine experts of the world - Let's get this car what it deserves, which is a loving home where it can be driven and enjoyed!

Well, After trying to post a picture for 30 minutes I am not giving it anymore time! Simply should not be that hard to do!! If you have any interest in the car and would like to see pictures and talk further please email me at (Alpine1963 at AOL.com) I am asking $18,500 for the car.

Last edited:

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hello Sunbeamers,

I have decided to sell my yellow Series 3 GT. This car was a five year restoration and turned out beautiful. Everything on it was touched except the rear axle. All new chrome, polished stainless, hard to find items on this car, painted primrose yellow (a very light yellow), rebuilt motor, overdrive transmission, Dayton wireless chrome rims (including spare), rebuilt seats with yellow piping, new wood dash, correct clock, new carpet, all new rubber through-out, whitewall tires with many more small nice things. I am only letting this car sit in my garage and collect dust. It needs to be owned by someone that can enjoy it. This car was on the cover of LL Bean magazine a couple of years ago and always shows well in every show it is in.

There are a couple of items that need attention - the clock is not wired and not sure (doubt it) if it works, the overdrive has been rebuilt but I am not getting it to engage (maybe a solenoid)

I am coming here first before going to E-Bay (E-Pay). We are the Alpine experts of the world - Let's get this car what it deserves, which is a loving home where it can be driven and enjoyed!

Well, After trying to post a picture for 30 minutes I am not giving it anymore time! Simply should not be that hard to do!! If you have any interest in the car and would like to see pictures and talk further please email me at (Alpine1963 at AOL.com) I am asking $18,500 for the car.

You can see some pictures on the link below my name!

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
And worth every penny.

Attachments

• IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0724.jpg
    IMG_0724.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 118

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Greg!! This car is now posted on E-Bay. One guy wants me to ship it to France! Not too sure about that! The bidding looked good the first couple of days, then stalled. I may be keeping this beauty in my garage! Anyone interested , let's talk!

Cheers,

raceatr3

Donation Time
For Sale

Have a good home for it here in Mt Dora. Call when you get back from your weekend trip.

BOB

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
I would like to WELCOME Bob to the Sunbeam Alpine community. He has purchased my 1963 Series 3 Alpine. Any Alpine owners in Florida? Please give him a big WELCOME!

cdk84

Donation Time
Sunbeam folks in Florida

I would like to WELCOME Bob to the Sunbeam Alpine community. He has purchased my 1963 Series 3 Alpine. Any Alpine owners in Florida? Please give him a big WELCOME!

While I don't live in Florida, I'm very happy to have Sunbeam friends here.

Mike Schreiner has always been helpful to me when I've needed parts, and when I've visited Jupiter we've visited other, similarly afflicted folks as well. You can find Mike at mikeflbmer on this site, I believe.

There's also Steve Halbrook, Clark Vegazo, Nick Kintner and Bob Harper, all of whom have been very friendly when I've seen them over the years.

Best of Luck, Bob, with your most handsome Series III!

David