• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

seat spring lever (and spring)

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi out there! Does anyone have a passenger-side spring lever for a series v seat they would be willing to part with? Thanks, Kevin

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Are you needing the lever for the seat fore/aft adjust or the rear cushion reclining mechanism?

Bill

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
The seat-back lever is what I am looking for, specifically, the passenger side...I have two drivers-side ones. Thanks Kevin:D

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have a set of the levers with teeth that engage the gear on the seat back. I cannot tell which is left or right. Also have the right side hand lever that actuates the above lever(s). No springs. Have you checked hardware stores?

Bill

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Bill, you can tell left or right by holding the lever vertically, with the spring-hole on the bottom. If the wide part of the spacer is on the right side, you have the drivers side, if on the left-side, it is the passengers seat lever. The spring itself, I can find at a hardware store somewhere...but the lever....kevin

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Bill, you can tell left or right by holding the lever vertically, with the spring-hole on the bottom. If the wide part of the spacer is on the right side, you have the drivers side, if on the left-side, it is the passengers seat lever. The spring itself, I can find at a hardware store somewhere...but the lever....kevin

Okay, I think I have id'd it. Looking into the spring hole, the spacer is on the left. Where do you want me to send it?

Bill