• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Seat-back locking mechanism

Boobtube

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm looking for the 3-tooth piece that mounts to the seat side and moves up and down via a lever to engage this piece with the geared piece located on the seat back. The teeth on my driver's side are sheared off. This is for a Series IV. The piece measures about 3 1/4" long.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I'm looking for the 3-tooth piece that mounts to the seat side and moves up and down via a lever to engage this piece with the geared piece located on the seat back. The teeth on my driver's side are sheared off. This is for a Series IV. The piece measures about 3 1/4" long.

Unfortunately one of the parts that wear not carried by Sunbeam Suppliers. You may have to buy an entire seat. Sorry I can't help you.

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
seat part

I'm sure I have an extra one kicking around, just to be sure it's the correct part your seat has 7 pleats on the back and the seat. Give me a ring @ 78l 829 O55O 8-5 edt. Jeff