• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Seam sealer locations for SV

spudman5

Donation Time
I have fully stripped down my SV and have it media blasted and epoxy primed ( it will be a busy winter getting it ready for next spring). Before I take the car in for painting, I need to replace the 100 lbs. of seam sealer I pried out of all the seams.

I took some pictures of the seams before removal, but I'm sure I don't have pictures of all of the locations. Does anyone have pictures of where they put seam sealer or maybe have it written down? I will try to remember to take pictures as I put down the sealer to help others in the future.

Also, most people recommend the Sem brand sealer, but should different sealer be put in different locations, I.e. hardening seam sealer versus one that stays flexible.

Thanks,
Mike