• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Save me ! Carbs etc. needed

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
SV in need of sorting before it becomes a parts car. I got a nice rolling owner car that was in Cali all but a couple years of its life. It's got good compression across all four cylinders.

The paint is not great and it has floors that would be a little rusty in the terms that Model T guys use :) It has a great body with exception of the typical fist size hole in front of rear wheel on one side. " It went to West Virginia for one or 2 years and came with snow chains,":eek:

I want to see the running condition of the motor before I take it off life support and make it into a donor.

Need a single or other easy to fit carburetor so I can get her running on the jack stands and decide her fate. I'd like to make it run and keep just make it run and drive if possible. Had the car not come with a vintage hex tube Monarch bike frame I sold the next day I would have had to pass on the car altogether.

This is truly a budget and time available kind project seeking cheap or loaner parts anywhere on Cali coast below Sunbeam Specialties. Going to the swap meet there next month..

ALPINE5GT

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Warren. Where are you? I am in Salinas (Monterey), and have a working set of Stombergs on a manifold you can try.

Kevin Rodgers
nmcb18atgmail

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Too late

She became a donor for another fellas Alpine. I may offer the roller up for sale or park it under an old healthy Oak tree in Fallbrook .