• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA T-Shirts

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
:D
They are pricey but were else can I get, It's a lion - Stupid.
Here is my Major complaint about ordering the cool shirt, if I am paying for shipping and its not just a buck or two $4.90 cents for one shirt then I REQUIRE it to be sent by the United States Postal Service. The situation is that DHL, UPS and FED-X they are not used to driving way out in the woods to my house. All my mail is sent to my PO BOX number, All my mail. The other carriers have to call days after it should be delivered and even with directions MOST of the time I have to go pick it up in Tulsa at their distribution center. So if I am paying for shipping its the USPS or forget it! I live so far out the telephone repair truck had to call and ask for directions! It can take 2-weeks by snail mail USPS that is fine but give me the option!

Donna
:D

RootesRich

Donation Time
Donna, not that the SAOCA has any control over this as the T-shirt shop is independent of the SAOCA, but I took a look at the shipping info and saw this:

"Orders are typically delivered in one to six days after your order is shipped. No Saturday delivery. Service Area: All 50 states and Puerto Rico. UPS cannot deliver to PO Boxes or APO addresses. If you enter a PO Box or an APO address, we will ship your order via United States Postal Service; no tracking information can be provided and delivery may take up to 6 weeks."

Looks to me like it's as simple as addressing it to your PO and it'll automatically be sent USPS at the UPS Ground Rate.

Hope this helps.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Sent the T-Shirt Co. my complaint!

:rolleyes:
Sorry Rich was complaining to the wrong business, took care of that a few minutes ago sent them an e-mail of my complaint. I did not try but most of the on-line ordering will not let you put in the PO Box number. It will keep coming up with a error message. I will see what type of reply I receive from them. I have this issue a lot you would not believe the lost mail. The biggest one is purchasing a car, seriously the dealers have to put down a physical address and the dopes will mail the car registration/title to that address. The USPS does not deliver to my home its not even in their system. We have 30 days to purchase our car title and pay that outrageous excise tax, I wait till the dopey dealer gets the official letter returned and have to pick it up at the dealer, done it 3 times now with 2 different dealers. Darn homeland security!

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
I'm pretty sure theu offered shipping options... I went with the default and didn't really pay that much attention when I ordered minie. I seem to recall a UPS option.

napa 1

Donation Time
The Shirts are great!

Update on the t-shirts. My shirt just arrived and it looks great. The graphics are clear and well placed, nice quality shirt, the service/communication by the company was excellent and the delivery time was less than a week. Thanks for making this available to all of us through the website.