• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA Polo Shirts

dmich2

Donation Time
Attention BIG GUYS :D In doing some house organizing I found some of the Polo shirts I had made up and sold at previuos Invasions and on the Forum. I have 4 left and they are all XL in size. I sold them to members for $29.00 back then. I'll take $15.00 + Shipping(whatever it is to your address.)

They are Navy Blue with a white small checked piping on collar and sleeves and have a SAOCA patch sewn on the left breast area. The DO NOT have a pocket.

Polo.jpg

If interested PM me or email me at dmichaliga@aol.com. I do take PayPal

Thanks,
Dennis

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
These are really nice shirts! I wear mine occasionally to car shows in the area and always receive nice comments! If you are large enough to wear the XL the shirt, and price, is right!

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Dennis,

I'd like a few of the patches. Are they available? All I see in the regalia section is t-shirts.