• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA Magazine - Ready

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
This is a great way to be involved with the club!

Ok,

I am ready to start the new Invasion/SAOCA 2008 magazine. I have yet to receive anything from our members (other than some Invasion photos).

We need content:
The content can include stories of your endeavors throughout this years motoring. We will definitely include a story or two about this year Invasion but we would like to make the magazine about you and the past year. Now is the time to put things in print, it will be a fun read in 10-15 years and you children will have a keep sake.

If you have any ideas, photos of your car, or a story, we sure would like to see the content.

Ideas and how you can help:

- Old advertising copy to put into the magazine.

- Photos of abandoned Rootes Vehicles.

- The funniest thing someone has asked you about your car.

- Your trip to the Invasion: did you work on your car right up to the last minute, what did you do to get ready, how was the trip, any problems with your car, any traffic tickets, did you purchase anything at the swap meet, how was the food, did the Canadians really talk like that, are you ready for next year, who do you want to thank. What is the one thing you remember most about this years Invasion? Vintage Race section – a story about you racing or old race photos.

- What are you planning to do to your car to get to next years Invasion?

- Letters to the editor.

- Why do you drive an Alpine (or Rootes Car)?

- Photos of your car during any of the car shows throughout 2008.

If you provide photos please remember to give us a caption, time, date, location and any other pertinent information.

Please PM me or email me.

Best regards,
Andrew Masse

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
A reminder that Andrew is still assembling the magazine and would welcome any and all stories, photos, funny observations, etc. to be included in the mag.

Please get those to him as soon as you can - thanks!

bbonner

Donation Time
Magazine

Hope the magazine is coming along well. When it is ready I will be excited to buy one. I think you have taken on a huge job to do this. Good luck keep us informed when it becomes available. Beverly

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hope the magazine is coming along well. When it is ready I will be excited to buy one. I think you have taken on a huge job to do this. Good luck keep us informed when it becomes available. Beverly

Hi Bev:

Please note that the magazine is free to download for all of our club and forum members. We provide this content, as we are happy to share and because we are passionate about our cars. A great deal of time is involved in producing this magazine and we only ask that you support us with content (stories and photos).

Please see the link for last the Invasion VII magazine download.
We will have the Invasion VIII magazine ready soon as we are still looking for content.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?categoryid=86

We provide a full colour copy of the magazine to members who provide us with content (that is if your story is used for the said Invasion publication).

Best regards,
Andrew Masse