• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA Donations

RootesRich

Donation Time
Just a friendly reminder to those that donate to the SAOCA via Paypal, please include your snail mail address with the donation.

Donation gifts will be mailed out in the coming weeks.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

SV Dick

Donation Time
Just made a contribution through PayPal, but there was no way to include an address with the PayPal system.:confused:

RootesRich

Donation Time
Just made a contribution through PayPal, but there was no way to include an address with the PayPal system.:confused:

If you don't want have your Paypal account set up to automatically include your mailing address (done in the Paypal account settings), then please e-mail it to me separately. Thanks!

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Snail Mail

Hey Rich,
I know you have heard it before but like dude, "It's in the Mail".
I will know its been processed when that attached SAOCA symbol gets changed as I am so tired of seeing that darn, "Donation needed" little reminder next to my beautiful avatar of my car.
Seriously, thank your for all that you do for this club!

Donna
:D

RootesRich

Donation Time
Donna, I've received your donation and forwarded the info to Ian so he can get your avatar updated.

All,
If you're snail mailing a donation, please include your forum login name so we can update the donor avatar.

And once again, if donating via Paypal, please e-mail me with your physical mailing address AND MAKE SURE YOUR E-MAIL IS CORRECT IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT! I've had a rash of invalid e-mail addresses lately when trying to follow up with donors. Long story short, if I can't get correct info, I can't send out a donor gift.