• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA Calender

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Club SAOCA 2008 Calendar

Hey Dennis,
I just receive the one page laminated calendar in the mail! It is great that your mailed me this and went to the expense to laminate the calendar. This was a nice surprise; it is great when friends do the little things, it really makes one smile. This is the very reason I try and do what I can for club members, friends are great!

Club members:
I had to remove the calendar PDF off of my web site as I am running out of server space (so the link will no longer work). A number of things are in the works for club members so please sit tight with regard to calendars and other club goodies.
Regards,
Andrew Masse

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Club Calendar

Hey Dennis,
I just receive the one page laminated calendar in the mail! It is great that your mailed me this and went to the expense to laminate the calendar. This was a nice surprise; it is great when friends do the little things, it really makes one smile. This is the very reason I try and do what I can for club members, friends are great!

Club members:
I had to remove the calendar PDF off of my web site as I am running out of server space (so the link will no longer work). A number of things are in the works for club members so please sit tight with regard to calendars and other club goodies.
Regards,
Andrew Masse

Sample goodies are on view at:
http://www.ramdesign.on.ca/sunbeams/invasion_things.htm
Please tell me what you think guys (things are still in the works).

dmich2

Donation Time
As usual, my friend, you have out done yourself. I love all your options and the clarity is wonderful. When can I place my order?

Glad you liked the small token of appreciation.

Hope all is well.

Dennis