• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S2 Boot, Bonnet, Covers for spare and battery.Free

Thistle Grey

Donation Time
Hi, I have a few items left from my SII parts car, free for local pick-up. Decent hood and trunk (no letters on trunk) as well as the spare tire cover panel and the lid for the battery box. Located in beautiful Victoria BC Canada and completely free for local pick-up. If you are out of town, I'm happy to ship if you cover shipping and any packing material costs. PM me, or email at bjnazarko(at)gmail(dot)com

Vicbeam

Donation Time
Battery box cover

I am interested in the cover, will it fit a Series 1 ? I am in Victoria so easy pick up.

Thistle Grey

Donation Time
All parts gone

I originally put up this post offering parts in 2014. I have no idea why it has re-posted itself this week, I didn't re-post it.

Sorry but all these parts are long gone.