• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S-3 soft top hard cover latch assembly

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
Took latches and cable off to paint interior a year ago. Now can't find it (it's in that "special place" so I won't loose it).
Will be at the invasion.

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
Been there, done that. My cars is not back together. Maybe doing that again. Good luck.
PawPaw

alpine_64

Donation Time
Took latches and cable off to paint interior a year ago. Now can't find it (it's in that "special place" so I won't loose it).
Will be at the invasion.
The car in your profile pic is a series II .. just confirming you want series 3 latches? Tbehyare different to the SII setup

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Will be at the invasion.
If you're looking for these for Loretta's Series 3, I have a set if latches, but I won't be at the invasion.