• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rubber shock cover

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Looking for the grommet/ cover for the top of the rear shocks on a series V. I've not seen them at the usual suppliers. Need a pair.
Thanks Tom j

mckrene

Donation Time
I could use a pair of those rubber shock covers, as well. The previous owner of my '66 Tiger...who knows how many generations back....cut holes in them to fit over the too-long shock stud. I'm working to get back to stock-looking. If someone has a pair of un-holey used ones, I'm happy to buy them, or if you know of a supplier of decent aftermarket out there, I'm game for that, too.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hopefully someone else will come up with some, I looked at 4 of the Sunbeam suppliers and had no luck. The 2 usual stateside and Rootes Parts and Alpine Innovations in the UK and beyond. There's only a couple more that I know of , hope for the best.
Tom j