• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rotunda Ford v6 tool kit

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Al,

Can you post any pictures so we can see exactly what the tool kit contains? I had never heard of a Rotunda tool kit for the V6.

Jose

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
This is the first full set I have seen on Ebay; I have seen partial sets.
For $100.00 I don't see how you could go wrong. Use it to build your engine and then sell it to someone who needs it.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
The pulley puller and the valve compressor are worth it alone. I had a custom valve spring compressor made for me when I worked on them so I could change the valve seals easily. These engines are hard on the exhaust valve seals. The extra long bolt of the puller will make removing the crank pulley hub a cinch. Mike you scpred.

Jose

alsalp

Donation Time
Don't know what all of the tools are for, but I bought it.

I guess I shot myself in the foot. Thats the one I was considering buying

I feel like Paul McCartney when he told Michael Jackson to invest in music and he bought the Beatles catalog :)

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
They come up pretty regularily and $100 is about the top price I have seen for one. Save a specific search and get email updates. You will find another soon enough.

alsalp

Donation Time
Mike,

There are a couple of Ford bronco training manuals on ebay you could get.

maybr they reference the tools

Al