• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

rotisserie

sd_pace

Donation Time
I am trying to find the center for my rotisserie bars that attach to the car ... I was thinking around the grill badge in the front and above the bumper on the back....does any one have an approx where that be:confused:

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
What the hell.... Installing a V6 and your getting out the rotisserie? Reminds me of that line in Middle Age Crazy. "He went out to get a case of beer and came back with that G D Winnebago."

I used this and the car liked to turn turtle. It still had the crossmember and rear axle attached, I was just just giving the under side a 4,000 psi wash.

Bill

sd_pace

Donation Time
I know ... its just one thing after another ... I need to repair some spots under there and clean it all up ... all is out of the car except the cross member and rear axle and I will be taking it off too... but when I put it up like I see others do... yea it wanted to turtle hard on me. just an idea of a maybe center would get me going again I am thinking that the center is about 6 to 8 inches up from the jack holes

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Steve, My rotisserie is set up dead center between the two bumper jack points front and rear.

Never have had a problem rolling over either way with or without engine, tranny, front assy and or rear axle assy w/or w/o wheels.

DanR

sd_pace

Donation Time
my doors, the dash, windshield and trunk lid are still in, perhaps the weight that's the difference I might make the end on the rig adjustable to compensate