• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

rotary vane fuel pump

hotrod

Donation Time
I installed a Carter universal rotary vane fuel pump. This pump is unbelievably loud. I think it is a GP-4070 but I'm not positive. I would have to look for the receipt or box to be sure. The instructions mention a 18-14U quiet pack to reduce noise. These just look like isolator mounts. Anyone else have a similar experience with one of these pumps?

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
loud when you first start up but in a few min. it gets quit, I used the insolators but it is still loud. I think I will go to a different pump over the coming winter, along with a AC sytem for the Alpine. Just don't like that the pump runs all the time.:cool: