• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rota RB Center cap image

NorCal

Silver Level Sponsor
The car just got it's new wheels, but the Rota logo looks too modern for this vintage car. Having these cut out of outdoor vinyl 1.9 inches in diameter. Anyone interested in a set of 5 (one extra in case you mess up).

I don't have pricing yet, but thinking around $7 shipped.

sunbeam center wheel pic.jpg

NorCal

Silver Level Sponsor
I ended up going with 15 x 6 inch with 25mm offset all around. The tires are 185/55/15 all around as well. The rearend in my car is from a Capri, a little wider than the Sunbeam and I wanted a more vintage look with the narrower tire.

new wheels.jpg

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I could post this to the tiger forum if you're interested in getting some more bites.

NorCal

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks, but that's ok. I'm going to make a sheet of them and will have a couple sets to spare. Just trying to help someone out in our little community if there is interest.

65beam

Donation Time
I've been making these for several years. They're printed on vinyl 3M reflective tape and we can print in just about any size needed. In addition to wheels we make them big enough for use on trailers,etc.110_1130.JPG 107_0185.JPG

NorCal

Silver Level Sponsor
Very nice. Would you sell qty 5 at 1.9 inches? No need to re-invent the wheel (no pun intended).