• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rootes Lights, Bumpers & Hockey Sticks

atallamcs

Donation Time
These are all pretty hard to find in perfect condition. The lights are nothing less than fantastic-$450, Bumpers are still wrapped up $650 (real deal), old style bumper guards (4 still in wrappers) $200, Chrome hockey sticks $150. Plus shipping for the above. Drop me a note for photos, thanks.
Bill

atallamcs

Donation Time
bumpers

Bumpers are SOLD. Have bumper over riders (old style), spinners, chrome bumper brackets (that is a first) and much more still availabe.
Bill

atallamcs

Donation Time
Rootes Lights

The lights are now SOLD. For anyone interested, I now have a complete list of chrome parts, just drop me a note.
Bill