• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rome, Ga. Car Show

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Who went ? How was it ? Many Sunbeams ? Alpine Bob, Did you make it up there? How'd the car run ? Any pic's ?

Tom J

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:D Yes, it was a great show, we had 14 Sunbeams, mixed between Alpines and Tigers. My new 1725+ ran great, but the OD seloniod went out and had to order one from VB, it came in yesterday, but other than that it ran beautifully (Thanks Jim E). I sent pictures to Tom J. as I don't know how to put them on the forum. Judy's Sea Crest Green Alpine won the Dean's Trophy for the Sunbeam Marque :)

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Dean's trophy, Good for you, That Sea Crest Green is a sharp looking Alpine !
I'd upload your pic's but don't have web based photo storage, I think that's how it's done:confused:

Tom j

Getting closer yet to going for a drive !!