• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Reverse switch

Derek

Donation Time
Does anyone know exactly where the reverse lamp switch is on an sV? Transmission somewhere but under which cover. Mine don't light so its time to track it down.

Derek

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Just removed one from my SV parts car today! It is under the top cover. (Not the one the shift lever goes through.)

Derek

Donation Time
Thanks Jim, I'll do a little surgury later this week, I hope for a simple solution to something on the car this week

Derek

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Derek,

The circuit is very simple and can only be a few things stopping it from working. It will probably take longer to get to the switch than fixing the problem. Check all the usual things, out of adjustment, bad earth, or worst case a broken wire. The switch itself can be hard to find if it is the switch ( unless you have one or know someone that does).

Good luck,

Regards, Robin.