• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Restored series II with race V6 for sale.

Stormb10

Donation Time
Hey guys been a while since I've been on here. Reluctantly selling my hot rod. Want to turn heads, set off car alarms and go scarey fast? Then read on. 99% restored. Body is in really great shape. Zero rust. Zero. Body clean and original, wheel wells, rockers, trunk everything solid. No damage dents etc. Painted with epoxy primer with urethane over. Long list of all that was done but basically everything was rebuilt or is new. Engine is Cologne 171 V6 professionally built at local race shop. Has it all; full stage race port and polish, larger 2.9 L valves with hardened seats dual springs and continuous radius valve job. Jose's radical cam, balanced rotating assembly, port matched intake, new pistons, etc, etc, Offy intake with new Holley 390 4 bbl. Jose's headers fiberglass wrapped. T-5 tranny with cool Hurst shifter. 10k in engine and tranny. Really cool side exhaust. Trying to put a couple pics up but dumb me I can only seem to do one pic at time. I'll have more I can send if you're serious. Comes with hard top (only half finished) car still needs-Speedo and tach, fuel gauge and soft top. Located in San Diego. Car has been SOLD. Thanks again to everyone for all the help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Stormb10

Donation Time
Oops forgot to mention

Concentrated so hard to get the pictures up I forgot to mention that this a new restoration 2012-13 engine and car have less than 500 miles. Selling due to kid starting college and I'm relocating for a new job. Thanks again. Tom

gordonra

Donation Time
Concentrated so hard to get the pictures up I forgot to mention that this a new restoration 2012-13 engine and car have less than 500 miles. Selling due to kid starting college and I'm relocating for a new job. Thanks again. Tom

Hi Tom,

Sorry to hear that you're selling. That's a pretty cool father & son project, and it was nice to see you guys a couple of years ago at Kelly's spring gathering. Someone will get a nice car after the amount of work you've put in to it.

Good luck with the sale and sorry to see you go....

Rich

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Tom,

Sorry to hear you guys are selling the Alpine, was great seeing you and your son at Kelly's! Btw, still working on my V-6 conversion, and STILL trying to get those seats to fit ;)

Take care!

- Garet

Gitnrusty

Donation Time
Sold alpine

Enjoyed your posts on the build, my engine is still apart although all machine work is done. Hope selling price covered cost of new kitchen table glass top :rolleyes:. Best of luck on the new ventures.