• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Renewals?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Are we still on the "renew by 1 October if you want a calendar" schedule?

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I’m trying renew my sponsorship, bit I’m only given the option to upgrade to the next higher level and not my current level. Additionally, if I click home, then click donate, I’m told I don’t have permission to view the site or perform the action.

Last edited:

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Same here except that I don't get the "permission" problem. Instead, it just loops back to the upgrade option.

The site shows my current status expires tomorrow, but will not let me renew for the upcoming year.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I don't yet hold all the keys to my new position, I will pass this on to Greg F who does! Eric

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
We had a few members who would accidentally donate multiple times in a year, so I had to turn some things off. As of tomorrow (or Monday, hopefully), those who are due to renew will probably go to “Donation Time” and should be able to choose whatever level they’d like. (Note the probably and should.)

Please bear with us for a few days as we transition things to Eric and figure out exactly what the system can and can’t do. As most of you know, this will be our first renewal with the new site. Exciting times. And possibly somewhat rocky.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
You can still send me monies in the form of a check made payable to the SAOCA :) I like taking in the money!

Dan Richardson
123 Richardson Drive
Greenwood, SC 29649

Just tell me what level you want and all will be well:)

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
I got an alert notice today (upper right hand corner of the info bar at the top) to renew my dues. Paid via PayPal with no issues.
Remember-now is the time to renew at Platinum or Diamond levels to get access to the Alpine Horn magazine from the UK Alpine club! That is a super bonus. Eric

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for your support Mike! We got it and updated the records.
And thanks to Greg for a long telephone/remote PC training session last night. He makes it look sooo easy and with his help I will get up to speed quickly and hopefully make his life a little easier. Eric

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
I've been slammed with a new work schedule and a huge honey-do list so I haven't had time to log on for a bit. I got the alert for my dues expiring and paid them with pay pal. This new setup was super quick and easy. I like it.