• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Red Series 3 GT at Brit Bits

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
There's a red Series 3 GT on the lot at Brit Bits in Rye, New Hampshire.
Does it belong to anyone on this board?

cdk84

Donation Time
that red Series 3

For a long time, Sam's (the owner of Brit Bits) wife drove an Alpine. I believe it was sold some time ago (8-10 years). I have no idea if it was a GT, nor whether this is that car, but Sunbeams are no strangers at Brit Bits. As an aside, Sam is a great guy and does honest work, from what I've heard. I have no relationship with Sam or Brit Bits, just like to see that people who do honest, good work are acknowledged for their knowledge, effort and integrity.

Cheers,

David

Bfrench

Donation Time
Hey, I happen to be restoring the red Alpine that was owned by one of the owners at Brit Bits!
I was just there and saw that red SIII up on the lift, so it's in for some work. Glad to see someone keeping these on the road.