• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recommendation to The Board

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I’d respectfully suggest we send a message to our friends in the UK expressing our sympathy for the Passing of Queen Elizabeth II.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
The 3rd PIC has what I believe a couple USAF Airman rendering a Salute.

While I was stationed at Kindley Field in Bermuda, the Queen was frequently mentioned by the folks in Bermuda .

Lots of respect was given.

Perhaps some of our memebrs with a close relation to the British will chime in on appropriate wording to Her passing.

DanR

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
It is a fine line that a Monarch reins over the masses. Queen Elizabeth found that balance amongst many facets within England's society. I wrote this bit that may serve our condolences to fellow Rootes and English car enthusiasts.

May we embrace the term condolences as we share in your loss of Queen Elizabeth. Recognizing the compassion by which the Queen filled her role in England's society.

Her grace was unbound
Her unselfish concern for England's betterment
Her affection for aspiring youth around the World
Her never ending love for England and all of its traditions
She may be forever recognized as 'Elizabeth the Great'

Last edited:

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks DOC for your well written response.

I'll pass this on to the Board for their review and action.