• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rebuilt Tiger Radiator

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
Tiger radiator, rebuilt, re-cored and tested by Hovis Radiator Company Charlotte NC for project car that never happened.

1699197095610.png

Shipped in a Brassworks radiator shipping box. $400 + actual shipping costs.

boss-tiger

Silver Level Sponsor
Your price seems very fair - FYI just had a Tiger radiator 'repaired' for $285 and quote to completely restore with new core was $800ish. Here in Denver we lost many of our good radiator repair experts.

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
Your price seems very fair - FYI just had a Tiger radiator 'repaired' for $285 and quote to completely restore with new core was $800ish. Here in Denver we lost many of our good radiator repair experts.
Thanks. I'm not looking to make any profit, just recover my investment.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I also have a rebuilt all copper Tiger radiator. Just like the one Pete S. sold. $600