• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rally For The Ranch - Aug 1st - Columbus, OH

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I know some of you have helped out with this event. I was contacted asking for Sunbeams. I don't know the details or what the criteria are, but please check out the website and/or contact Roy if interested. Maybe Bob can share some experiences...

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Roy Rushing <ramcgi@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Todd , Ken Ellis of your Columbus Chapter suggested I reach out to you. Ken was very helpful 4 years ago when we established our event. Our website , rallyfortheranch.org explains a lot about what we do. In the initial year we had Bob and Jeanie Webb's Harrington coupe and a few other concours level cars. If you could point me in the right direction for Central Ohio area cars I'd appreciate it. I can also be reached at rahalrahal@gmail.com or by phone at 614.323.4036 or at my home 614.889.5198. I am one of the volunteer founders of the event which is on 8/1 at Easton Towne Center in Columbus. Thanks for any help you can provide, Roy Rushing

Last edited:

65beam

Donation Time
rally

we have been accepted for the show every year and have shown three different cars but many of us including myself will not be able to attend this year due to the united being held at the same time. the show begins late in the day and breaks up late. they usually have two cars in a class. there is no judging or popular vote. it is a great event and there is quite an array of vehicles. you do have to submit an application and they do want photos and the history of your car before they decide if they want you to show your car. there is a cutoff to apply for the show. you can't just drive up and show your car. it's a great event in a great location. I hope there are sunbeams this year.

Last edited:

65beam

Donation Time
event

the vintage races will take place at the mid ohio sports car course in Lexington ohio this coming weekend june 26 thru june 28. there is an area for sunbeam parking.