• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Posting V6 conversion photo's

craigb

Donation Time
I was wondering if there is a place on the forum to share our V6 conversion photo's? I took a few pics and could post them and I am sure many of us would contribute as well. Pictures could be of finished cars as well as progress photo's or parts photo's. I know there are photo's throughout the forum threads, but I am thinking a easy to find photo album to refer would be inspiring for some and handy for others.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Craig,

Along with posting some pictures on the board, would you please send me them to my email address, so I can add them to my collection. I appreciated the ones you sent already, so if you have any new ones, I'd love to get them.

Jose

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
V6 photos

I was wondering if there is a place on the forum to share our V6 conversion photo's? I took a few pics and could post them and I am sure many of us would contribute as well. Pictures could be of finished cars as well as progress photo's or parts photo's. I know there are photo's throughout the forum threads, but I am thinking a easy to find photo album to refer would be inspiring for some and handy for others.

Hello Craigb:

OK I have made a two new sections on the forum in our Photo Gallery.
The important thing to note is this is not an area for everyone to post a booklet of your project images span from the start to the finish of your project as we only have so much server space. This being said please post a couple images of your "finished" project (engine bay and exterior shot would be great).

If you wish to post more images of your entire project, I would be happy to put a Featured Article together of you and your car. You will have to contact me with your photos and story and I will make sure it is posted on your forum. This would be a great way to share and for others to learn.

Regards,
Andrew