• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Picture Fairy

moonracer

Donation Time
Today the picture fairy arrived with 2 very nice pictures of my car at the Invasion. I would like to thank who ever sent them.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
That's really a nice fairy that visited you, Moon. Atta-boy to the picture fairy!

I must say, I usually get an entirely different fairy that visits me! :rolleyes:

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Hi Marty,

Paul A sent those Invasion XI car show photos out in the mail. That was part of your registration package. I also received mine yesterday and looking very nice ready for framing.

Best regards,

Jack

zimme008

Silver Level Sponsor
I received mine, too, this week. Thank you, Paul. Our cars looked so dry then :) Again, thanks to the organizers for such a fine event.

Enjoy the Fall drives and look forward to connecting with some of you during the 2012 season!

Randy Zimmermann
Duluth, MN

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Got mine too. It is amazing how much better the car looks on the small one. :D

Thanks Paul!

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Y'all are welcome - glad to be able to send them out to you. If you want a digital copy that you can work with on your own computer send me an email request and I'll forward a copy to you.

The smaller photos "look" better as they are an accurate digital copy with the correct format. The 8"10's are nice for framing, but, as you can see, the format is enough different to portray the cars a bit differently.

My new Series V V6 project is underway. If you want to see what i am starting with go to my web page www.site.paulalmjeld.org I have a V6 block, the bell housing, flywheel and complete clutch assembly, timing cover, water pump and thermostat housing - almost everything I need. I have a bunch of work in front of me, though, as you will see.