• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts Manual Wanted

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well, just a thought, but why not post the sections at a free site, just use several different ID's?

I don't have a host large enough presently, but perhaps someone else here has disc space on a shared host?

lord_rootes

Donation Time
I'm not overly computer literate but is it possible to transfer the files onto a cd or does that require a lot of work?
I would definitely pay to have a copy on a cd.
Thanks,
Alan

gordonra

Donation Time
Ok guys,

I have sharong's parts manual posted on my personal ftp server for a limited time. I have posted the full catalog, and the individual sections. If this swamps my bandwith, I'll have to limit the download speed.

Please feel free to download the content by pointing your browser here: ftp://sunbeam:alpine@70.187.147.219

Regards,

Rich

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Rich, much appreciated.. but it looks like you're already swamped...

150 File status okay; about to open data connection.
426 Data connection closed abnormally. : /sections/Cover .pdf

...followed by...

500 Could not bind socket. Address and port are already in use. : /sections/Section A Engine.pdf

...for all the rest.

Oh, well!

sharong

Donation Time
For those folks who are having trouble with Rich’s server I have managed to post the manual on this free site.
https://cid-5b60742df071fcc6.skydriv...e.aspx/Sunbeam
I could only post small files so the manual is broken down into each individual section. This is a pain to download this way, but that was the restrictions placed by the free site. While the downloads are fairly fast you have to do each section individually, sorry about that. The manual is in both PDF and DOC format for a larger user group.

Sharon

gordonra

Donation Time
It would appear that some are getting the manual from my FTP.
Are there still problems? I'd appreciate any feedback.

I've never used my FTP for so many users. It's free software and seems to have a few bugs, but it's served me well in the past.

It's amazing how the hackers/crackers try to hammer the site guessing user names and passwords. Normally, I use auto-blocking to help keep these guys bay, but it's shut off right now to help ease the club member downloads.